>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
Perfect....
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 • 8:30 AM • 3 comments

 Assalamualaikum :)



I am perfect
but
Perfect doesn't exist

I may have
done things,
said things,
that I didn't mean
but if I've never made mistakes
how will I ever know what is right?

I may have regretted the stupid things 
I've done in my entire life..
but that doesn't mean
it'll destroy me

It's a lesson..


Our wrong doings are the things that teach us 
to become a better person
to fix ourself
to develop our maturity
to be able to tell the difference between right and wrong

There's no perfect in life..
We're humans

Humans that are bound to make mistakes
Humans that are easily seduced by materialism
Humans that mostly thinks of themselves
Humans who search for other people's flaw
but never look at their own... 

A part of me believe humans can change..
Humans can become better
Humans can think wisely
Humans can control their lust...
If they choose to..

Open your eyes and see
the world we live in
is temporary...

What we chase is not here
What we chase is the hereafter..


The perfect that people believe in doesn't exist..
The real perfect is
when after you've done something wrong
you learn from it
you know how to handle it if it repeats
so that
you don't make the same mistake..

Experience is what makes us perfect...
Experience is what makes me perfect...





Kalau sape2 tak faham post ni pasal ape, 
don't worry,
because even I don't know what I'm talking about...
But that what's make it fun
writing things that you don't really understand..
It gives you something to pounder on... :)

Signing off
-Fatini Adlina<3








PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Creative Writing~
  • My Birthday Presents~
  • How my eye became to be...
  • ...waiting...
  • The return of an old friend~
  • Weekend events~
  • There's still hope!!
  • R.I.P... :(
  • It's tiny~

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey