>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
My Birthday Presents~
Monday, January 21, 2013 • 10:56 AM • 1 comments
Assalamualaikum~



Today, I would like to show off what I got for my birthday~
My birthday is on 4th of December...
I know it's already late for me to post this, I'm gonna post it anyway

Since, my birthday is during the holidays, my family would normally go travelling somewhere like K.L, or Penang
But recently, my parents have been so busy and kinda experiencing a slight financial problem

Even so, they still gave me presents~ ;)
This year they gave me a Polaroid MP4!!
a touch screen MP4
I'm not sure if this brand is available in Malaysia or not because my dad bought it when he went to Kentucky


To celebrate my birthday, we went to have dinner on a ship~
Okay, so it's not a real ship, it's a restaurant with a ship-like structure..
Captain Restaurant or something like that
I don't remember the name
It's near Tesco..
It's a nice place but I don;t recommend it
If you want good food, better go to Sri Chengmai Restaurant
My family's favourite restaurant..

Okay, back to my original topic, birthday presents

My sister gave me a hand phone pouch (bag/holder/case...something like that)
It is super cute!
But I haven't use it yet since I just normally put my phone in my pocket..
(gmbr gelap skit...huhu)



And my angry bird gave me this huge sleeping teddy bear
Meet sleepy bear, so cute~
All it does is sleep..hehe
('"IT" because I don't want it to be neither a female or a male)


This are all the presents I received this year..
sikit jer, my I''m touched 
I love you alll~~~


(edited)
Forgot to add, my roomates at PC, gave me this really cute bracelet, with a mini Eiffel Tower hanging on to it..

Love you guys~
You are so awesome!!
We met at KB mall after school ended,,miss C4 <3


Signing off
-Fatini Adlina<3




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • How my eye became to be...
  • ...waiting...
  • The return of an old friend~
  • Weekend events~
  • There's still hope!!
  • R.I.P... :(
  • It's tiny~

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey