>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
...waiting...
Monday, January 21, 2013 • 1:37 AM • 2 comments

 ....I'm waiting...


I'm waiting...for a sign
I'm waiting...for someone
I'm waiting...for something

I'll keep waiting..
for as long as I want
for as long as I need
for as long as I can

No matter how much it hurts
No matter how much it burns
No matter how tired I am
I'll keep waiting...

The pain is unbearable
but I'll bear it for you

The wait is excruciating
but I'll wait for you

For you, I'll wait and I'll keep waiting...


Waiting for my dad
to return home with food...
papa, cepat la balikkk, laparrrr....
=.="



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • The return of an old friend~
  • Weekend events~
  • There's still hope!!
  • R.I.P... :(
  • It's tiny~

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey