>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
There's still hope!!
Saturday, January 5, 2013 • 11:03 PM • 1 comments


Okay, so my dear computer is dead and my dad's attempt to revive it was, sadly, fruitless.

However, my dad replaced it with an old computer set we had lying around the house...
An awfully SLOW computer...
and I can't really download any games here..
Heck downloading, I couldn't properly do anything with this.

Even so, I'm still grateful that I even have a computer now, even if it's a slow one..
Alhamdulilah :)

Then again, I received a new ray of hope~
He sent it to repairs today!
Alhamdulilah again~
The 'not to ask for anything' part might be a bit untrue...hehe >.<


At the computer shop where my dad sent my computer to, I saw lots of awesome hi-tech computer which is especially made for gaming and they were practically calling out to me!..
*sigh* If only I could afford them

Screw new comps, my old one would do just fine..
Alhamdulilah
Alhamdulilah
Ahlamdulilah :D

I can't wait for my computer to be fixed~ 

Signing off
-Fatini Adlina<3




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • R.I.P... :(
  • It's tiny~

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey