>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
R.I.P... :(
Thursday, January 3, 2013 • 11:48 PM • 1 comments
Hyee...



Today, I would like to commemorate the passing a of a dear friend of mine..

...He was the best friend I ever had...
...He was a part of my family...
...He was my everlasting love...
...He was always there for me when I needed him the most...
and now he's gone, I felt like a part of me died

I'm gonna miss you so much


R.I.P to...my computer :(

LOL, I'm overreacting..

Yeah, so today (last night actually) my computer died...I couldn't turn it on =,=
and now I can't play games anymore until I get him fixed..
Eden Eternal, wait for me!! 



Signing off
-Fatini Adlina <3


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • It's tiny~

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey