>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
I have and I haven't..
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 • 9:15 AM • 1 comments



In one universe

I have done things that others haven't
I have seen things that others haven't

I have been to places that others haven't
I have achieved things that others haven't

I have failed things that others haven't
I have dreamt of things others haven't

I have heard of things that others haven't
I have received things that others haven't 


 In another universe:

I haven't done things that others have
I haven't seen things that others have

I haven't been to places that others have
I haven't achieved things that others have

I haven't failed things that others have
I haven't dreamt of things that others have

I haven't heard of things that others have
I haven't received things that others have


In the real universe:

I have done things that others have
I have seen things that others have

I have been to places that others have
I have achieved things that others have

I have failed things that others have
I have dreamt of things others have

I have heard of things that others have
I have received things that others have

and

I haven't done things that others haven't
I haven't seen things that others haven't

I haven't been to places that others haven't
I haven't achieved things that others haven't

I haven't failed things that others haven't
I haven't dreamt of things others haven't

I haven't heard of things that others haven't
I haven't received things that others haven't

( pardon me for the random post :P )




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Maulidur Rasul
  • Primary Dysmenorrhea
  • Perfect....
  • Creative Writing~
  • My Birthday Presents~
  • How my eye became to be...
  • ...waiting...
  • The return of an old friend~
  • Weekend events~
  • There's still hope!!

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey