>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
Breakfast~
Friday, January 25, 2013 • 11:08 AM • 1 comments
Assalamualaikum :)

Today, my mom, my sister and I had breakfast!
Having breakfast sounds pretty normal, right?

Well, today we had a 6:00 a.m breakfast at McDonald's~
Haha, actually we went to send my dad at the airport 
and then decided to go to McD's for breakfast >.<

Hot tea
Pancakes
Hash browns
McMuffin with egg
....
Absolutely yummy~


There were no other customers when we arrived..
It was only a little later
when other people came. .

Breakfast mcd pun sempat lagi amik gambar..hehe


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Untitled...
  • Let's Make Du'a...
  • Harmony~
  • I have and I haven't..
  • Maulidur Rasul
  • Primary Dysmenorrhea
  • Perfect....
  • Creative Writing~
  • My Birthday Presents~
  • How my eye became to be...

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey