>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
Photo Contest: Aku dan Dia by Blog Paly
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 • 5:25 PM • 2 comments
Assalamualaikum :)

Okay, I never thought that I'd be the kind of person entering
this sort of contests but I have plenty of time to kill
so why not? (lagipun kalau menang dapat topup >.<)



So, contest ni kena letak gambar kita dengan orang/benda
yang kita sayang..
Banyak sangatlah benda/orang yang aku sayang so susah nak pilih :(

I decided to go with this picture
sebab nampak lawa...hik3
(gambar ni dah letak dalam post dulu but oh well..)


"Dear room mates, wherever you go, just always remember
that you got a home for now and forever,
whenever you get low, just call me whenever 
this is my oath to you.. ;) "

Room mates tersayang selama ku berada di
MRSM Pengkalan Chepa
rakan study, rakan makan (lawak bunyi), rakan tidur <3


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Snap-Snap!
  • Teori kejadian mataku...
  • MRSM PT...Snap-Snap!
  • Dear Roomies~
  • Snap-Snap!
  • I.C.E~
  • Swimming bee~
  • .....
  • Happy Anniversary
  • Long Posts~ (Mrsm PT)

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey