>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
MRSM PT...Snap-Snap!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 • 6:10 AM • 0 comments
MRSM PT front gate...that's Qila, one of the facilitators 

pagi sebelum explore race

Tengah tunggu budak-budak form 1 keluar dewan

Explore Race! tempat "Betul atau Bohong?!"

inilah budak-budak form 1 PT yang kecik!
(was I that small when I was their age?)

Aku tak letak banyak gambar, letak yang ade aku je
hehehe >.<




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Dear Roomies~
  • Snap-Snap!
  • I.C.E~
  • Swimming bee~
  • .....
  • Happy Anniversary
  • Long Posts~ (Mrsm PT)
  • Snap-Snap!
  • Ulcers~
  • Note to Smokers..

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey