>
wonderland~
ABOUT ENTRY
Ulcers~
Saturday, February 16, 2013 • 8:29 AM • 2 comments
Assalamualaikum 

For the past few days,
I've been suffering a lot of pain
due to an ulcer in my mouth -.-

It's healing, but still hurts
so today I'd like to write a post
dedicated to the ulcer
which is killing me right now.. :P

Ulcer 
is a discontinuity or break in 
a bodily membrane 
that impedes the organ of which that 
membrane is a part from 
continuing its normal functions

Type of ulcers:

Ulcer (dermatology), a discontinuity of the skin or a break in the skin
=Pressure ulcers, also known as bedsores
=Genital ulcer, an ulcer located on the genital area
-Ulcerative dermatitis, a skin disorder associated with 
bacterial growth often initiated
 by self-trauma due to a 
possible allergic response
Corneal ulcer, an inflammatory or infective condition of the cornea
Mouth ulcer, an open sore inside the mouth
Aphthous ulcer, a specific type of oral ulcer also known as a canker sore
Peptic ulcer, a discontinuity of the 
gastrointestinal mucosa (stomach ulcer)
Venous ulcer, a wound thought to occur due to
 improper functioning of valves in the veins
Ulcerative sarcoidosis, a cutaneous condition
 affecting people with sarcoidosis
Ulcerative lichen planus, a rare variant of lichen planus


So right now I'm suffering from mouth ulcer
how?
I accidentally bit my cheek while eating
causing damage to the membrane
of the epithelial cells of my cheek
>.<

There are many reasons to why
an ulcer could occur
I'm reading about it right now
and I have no idea what
are they talking about
big, scientific words that I don't
understand -_-

Read about it here:

Rarely, ulcers that does not 
heal after a few weeks
may lead to oral cancer
because usually, normal ulcers
just take about a week or two maybe
but not very long..

Ulcers heal by themselves
but you can do things to 
increase its rate of healing
and avoid secondary infection

The most important thing 
to remember is to maintain 
a good oral hygiene 

You can use analgesic tu reduce pain
Gel to reduce inflammation
and avoid acidic and spicy food
as they tend to increase the pain

My friends told me
that to make sure
they heal really fast
letak garam batu 
(something like that)
dekat tempat ulcer tu

It'll hurt a lot
I mean reallyyyyy painful
(rubbing salt to a wound)
but people say it's super effective
Personally, I've never tried it >.<


Note to self: keep mouth clean and chew food slowly
avoid future ulcers

Bye2, Assalamualaikum :)





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Wonderland: A magical place filled with different wonders of the world You've step into my wonderland, my world in my perspective <3.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


FOLLOW ME!!


BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Note to Smokers..
  • Valentine's Day?
  • Key to your life...
  • She is still...
  • Akamika Gift~
  • I have to change!
  • Eatieee (copied)
  • Chemistry Literature (copied)
  • Creating your wonderland~
  • Zikrullah~

  • Visit this pages!

    Akamika Gift Blogger
    Akamika Gift Facebook page
    Baby Monster
    Saidatul Nadia
    Chasing Dream
    A Secret Journey